The goal of support co-ordination is to allow people with disability and their support workers to work together to formulate a suitable NDIS plan.
Support Co-ordination empowers people living with disability to:
- Locate the right disability service providers based on your needs
- Co-ordinate home support, ad hoc support, funded support and community activities.
- Understand what funding is available to you and how to access it
- Prepare and analyse your NDIS plan
- Provide information about what support services you qualify for
- Help you select community activities you are interested in such as dancing, movies, sports and many more.
Enquire about Support Co-ordination
Our highly skilled Support Coordinators are experts in all aspects of the NDIS. They can advise what funded supports are available to you and how you can access them. They will listen to you. They will help you better understand your plan, the participant portal and support categories.
Our Support Coordinators can assist you to increase your independence and build capacity for the future, explain what options are available from providers in your area and answer any questions you might have. Give a Care Support Coordinators will respect your choices and work with you to ensure your NDIS plan supports your goals.